Class 3 Racing Forums  

Go Back   Class 3 Racing Forums > Class 3 Topics > Race Sanctions > S.C.O.R.E.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-13-2018, 02:47 PM
retroblazer's Avatar
retroblazer retroblazer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gustine, California
Posts: 976
2018 Baja 1000

We're going. The springs will be at Deaver's by early next week. Prep will start in earnest this weekend. Anybody else going to the 1000 ? Many are doing the norra instead.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-13-2018, 08:57 PM
Blanco's Avatar
Blanco Blanco is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Burbank, Ca.
Posts: 5,906
Send a message via Yahoo to Blanco
Quote:
Originally Posted by retroblazer View Post
We're going. The springs will be at Deaver's by early next week. Prep will start in earnest this weekend. Anybody else going to the 1000 ? Many are doing the norra instead.
After all your pushing to change the rules, Your still running leafs?!?!?!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightaxle
Murphy lurks out there and loves off-road racing!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-13-2018, 10:34 PM
retroblazer's Avatar
retroblazer retroblazer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gustine, California
Posts: 976
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
After all your pushing to change the rules, Your still running leafs?!?!?!
Of course.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-13-2018, 11:08 PM
Blanco's Avatar
Blanco Blanco is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Burbank, Ca.
Posts: 5,906
Send a message via Yahoo to Blanco
Quote:
Originally Posted by retroblazer View Post
Of course.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightaxle
Murphy lurks out there and loves off-road racing!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.